DancerGarten is for the young dancers ages 2-4 who's love for learning can hardly keep them sitting still!
- Teaches the basic building blocks of dance while stimulating other areas of the brain by involving reading, art, music, and creative play.
- Teaches vocabulary for basic movements.
- Models the structure of a dance class setting.
- Encourages imagination.
- Builds lasting memories.
- Fosters a true love for dance!
- Written by professional dancers and successful certified educators, all trained in both the technique of dance and the pedagogy of young students.
Each week will have a different theme that can be explored in multiple ways with dance, poetry, stories, songs, props, costumes or crafts. The final week will be a Family Presentation Day where teachers, dancers and parents alike can celebrate all of their growth and accomplishments.
Our DancerGarten program does not perform in our annual spring performance.